All care is taken from our end, to safely pack and dispatch your order to the courier company.
If mishaps occur, we take such matters very seriously.
We will investigate the circumstances and will endeavour to find a satisfactory solution.
If your order arrives damaged, we will ask you to take photo proof and email the photo/s of the affected product and a copy of your Delivery Slip to us at email@example.com
We regret to inform you that no refund will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
- You changed your mind
- You ordered the wrong pump - Please note the following:
- We may allow you to exchange the pump but you will be responsible for all additional shipping costs, to return the original pump to us and to send the new pump to you.
- The original pump must be returned to us in the same condition as it arrived to you, that being unopened, unused, in the original packaging, and undamaged.)
- If we agree to a refund or exchange your order in part, or in full, due to you ordering the incorrect item there shall be a 20% restocking fee.
Cases where we deem that a refund or exchange will be approved, you must adhere to the following:
- In the case of a damaged product received, we require photo proof of the affected product and a copy of your Delivery Order/Receipt in order for us to investigate.
- We also may require you to return the damaged product to Water Pumps Aus, before a replacement is sent to you. This will be decided on a case by case basis.
- In light of this, any product that falls into this category should not be thrown away until we have thoroughly investigated your incident.
- In the event of a lost parcel, we will follow this up with the courier company to track and locate your order.
- If there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost.
Dissatisfaction or wrong product delivered.
If you are not happy with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss your options.
We believe we describe each product in great detail, and provide images, to allow our customers to make an informed purchasing decision, therefore refunds and exchanges will be on a case by case basis.
In the event that you’ve received the wrong product, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent product and a copy of your delivery slip.
After reviewing your request for a refund or exchange, and we agree we made an error, we will amend it.
If a refund or exchange is granted, we will require that the incorrectly sent product be returned to Water Pumps Aus, in the same, new, unused condition it left our warehouse, with all packaging, in-tact.
In the event you’ve received your order with a missing Pump/Parts/accessories, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your Delivery Slip, and the order you received.
Please send evidence via email to email@example.com and await further instructions.