Pump Selection Guide
We offer a simple Pump Selection Guide covering such things as your requirements, Water Source, and if Pumping from a Bore. Power Supply, Auto Press Control or basic Transfer Pump, and detail for the particular Application.
Further we ask questions to assist & prompt you as to:
- What do you want the Pump for?
- Where does the Water come from?
- Is it Single Phase or Three Phase power requirements?
- Will you need a Pressure Switch – Auto Pressure Control?
- If the Pump is for a commercial application will you need a Variable Speed Drive?
Below you will find 2 x Info Sheets full of great prompts to assist your Pump Selection
To work out the performance requirements and offerings from various Pumps on offer – no two Pumps are quite the same in a range – brand to brand YES but not the same in a given brands range – they will “ look the same “ but between models in the range that will move more Litres per Minute and at a Higher Head.
Again for our Pseudo & Frustrated Technically Savvy Hydraulic Engineers we have a wonderful chart outlining Friction Loss for various sizes of PVC Pipe, Poly Pipe, and Rubber Hose- it makes for interesting reading if you are that way inclined.
Pump Selection Form Part One
Pump Selection Form Part Two